* If the exercise doesnít open on your computer, see technical requirements for games in info.
The drawing program is versatile and easy to use, and it is operated with the mouse. Pictures produced with the program can either be saved on your own computer or in our Drawing Gallery which is open to all.
You can use the drawing program if you have freeware containing Java extension installed in your computer. If you donít have it, you can download it at Java.com.
1. First choose the background picture.
2. Then choose the drawing and other tools by clicking the mouse on the corresponding selection buttons.
1. Click the mouse on the 'save picture' button.
2. Confirm your selection.
3. Choose the target where you want to save your picture and follow the given instructions.